Prevention of obesity: how to prevent obesity/ways to prevent obesity, As the weight increases, many types of health problems begin. Towards to prevent obesity, the most important thing is to make special changes in your lifestyle. Through healthy eating and regular exercise, you can overcome increased weight.
Obesity increases due to diabetes, blood pressure, heart attack, brain stains, cancer, insomnia, joints and knee diseases. To reduce obesity, we should keep our diet plans in mind. Diet should be eaten on time, the diet should be taken in balanced quantity. There should be plenty of protein, vitamins, the carbohydrate in the diet.
Every person should take 2500 calories per day daily per day. Only then will our body be healthy and fragile. Avoid eating junk and fast food. Use more green and leafy vegetables in the food. Start using salad in a large quantity in the food. Drink too much water.
- Squeeze the juice of lemon juice in lukewarm water, it digested food well and the body feels light. Drink lemon tea in the heart so it does not make gas in the stomach.
- Stop the chapatti of wheat flour in the food and start taking chapati of barley and gram flour. Barley and gram contain carbohydrate substances that are easily digested.
- Mix two teaspoons of honey in a glass of cold water every morning and mix it. Drinking this solution reduces the amount of fat from the body.
- Eat low energy consumables. Eat roasted gram, moong dal, porridge etc. Fat is less in them. Take the germinated sprouts in the morning breakfast. Sprinkle mung, gram, and soybeans by eating it, the number of nutrients present in the doubles.
READ MORE RELATED ARTICLE:
- Use seasonal green vegetables in more quantity. Seasonal vegetables such as Fenugreek, Spinach, Bathua, Chawlisag. These contain calcium in excess quantities.
- If you are carnivorous, eat fried meat that contains less amount of greasy stuff like oil and ghee. Do not eat red meat at all.
- Close the use of more lubricated milk, butter, and cheese made from it. Because fat is in high doses which can cause obesity.
- Add exercise to your routine. Exercise like – cycling, jogging, stair climbing, jumping rope, jogging, walking, doing regular exercises like this can reduce weight.
- Mix two large spoons of radish juice in honey and drink with an equal quantity of water, doing this will reduce the fatness after a month.
- Eating of curd reduces body fat. Eat spicy drink twice or thrice a day.
- Eat soybeans. It contains a high amount of protein and a protein known as isoflavones in it reduces the fat from the body.
- Do not eat fast food, junk food, kachori, samosas, pizza burgers. Do not drink a cold drink, because 500 ml of Kodda drink contains 20 teaspoons of sugar, which increases obesity.
READ MORE POST: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT