10 yoga asanas for weight loss: Yoga has many benefits. Along with doing good health, it also gives a long life. If you are worried about your increasing weight, then yoga can get rid of it. There is much such yoga, which can reduce weight by fasting daily.here are the 10 yoga asanas for weight loss.
10 yoga asanas for weight loss
However, for that, it is necessary that you follow the whole process correctly. So here we are going to tell you about 10 such Yogasons – 10 yoga asanas for weight loss which may possibly reduce the fastest weight. Read and practice them regularly:
Setubandhasan or bridge pose:
- To do this, lie down on your back. Now fold your knees in such a way that your feet should remain on the ground.
- Now the distance from the hips to the feet should be as much as the hand is.
- Try to lift the body upwards. If the Hindi meaning of ‘Setu’ is a bridge, then try to make a shape of the crescent bridge from your body.
- Repeat it 5 to 10 times and come back to rest.
- This posture gives a good message to your thighs and lower waist.
Mandukasana or Frog Pose:
- Sit in the state of Vajrasana This means that you have to turn the legs backward and sit on them.
- Now make a fist with both hands and put them in the stomach in such a manner that they are getting on the navel.
- Now in this condition, press the stomach with both fists. Tilt the forehead to the ground.
- Bend down as much as you can bend.
In this situation, stay for 20 seconds and then come back to rest.
- This posture will reduce the fat of your stomach.
Dhanurasana or Bow Pose:
- As is known through the name, you have to make a bow-shaped figure in Dhanaurasan.
- You do not have to work hard to learn this posture. First, lie down on the ground on the stomach.
- Keep your hands under your chest.
Now breathe deeply and raise legs and thighs up.
- Turn the hands underneath the feet without turning the legs. Now try to hold the legs with your hands.
- Stay like that for 30 seconds and then come back to normal posture.
READ THIS ALSO:
10 yoga asanas for weight loss faster
Salabhasana or Grasshopper Pose:
- Lie down on your stomach. Your forehead and chin should be touching the ground and hands should be on the right side of the thighs.
- First, lift your left foot 10 inches Do this without kneeling.
- Now repeat this process with the right foot.
- In the end, do the same work together on both legs.
Chakki Chalanasana or Mill Churning Pose:
It is also a very effective posture to reduce weight or reduce belly fat.
- To do this posture, sit in a comfortable posture. Spread your legs in front and sit down comfortably
- Both legs should be in touch with each other. Although keep in mind that while doing so, the knee should not turn upside down.
- After this, add both your hands and move them over the rounded legs. (Just like a mill is run)
- It has a good massage of your legs, hands, and stomach. You perform this action ten times clockwise and anti-clockwise.
- Slowly return to your normal state.
Naukasana or Boat Pose:
- For this, you have to sit back comfortably by sitting back.
- Spread the legs straight before you. Add both legs.
- Take the knees behind the hands without knees.
- Now try to move your hands forward and back as if you are running a boat. Together, keep your body in the same way as well.
- Do this 10 times straight and ten times inverted.
Pawanmuktasana or Wind-releasing Pose:
- Sit back comfortably on the backside. Now lift your left leg and knock it down.
- Now press the stomach slowly with the left foot.
- Try to touch the chin with your knee. For this, you have to raise your head slightly.
- Now do this whole process with the other leg.
Repeat this process several times with both feet.
- This makes the stomach good exercise and the excess weight is also low.
- Sit on the ground and spread the legs toward the front. Bend the knees, place the feet on the ground and move your left foot under the right foot.
- Now leave the left foot on the floor and remove the right foot from it. Keep the right foot on the floor in such a way that it came straight to the hip.
- Take your right hand back and leave it on the floor. In the end, place the upper part of your forearm elbows near the knee on the right thigh.
- At this point, your right knee should be pointing to the roof. Now turn left and turn left to right.
- Similarly, stay up to 30 seconds and return to rest.
- Repeat this entire process from the other side too.
- Sit down and relax Now put your right hand on the left hand and hinge both at the left knee.
- Try to bend your body to the left.
- Remember that the back does not bend.
Repeat this procedure for the right side too.
Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose:
- In this position, you have to bring yourself to a folded position, which should be similar to a snake.
- Lie down on the ground, so that your forehead touches the ground.
- Now keep your palms on your shoulders and keep your hands close to your body.
- After that pull the feet and press the ground with the claws.
- Slowly pull the breath in and out.
- When doing so, your hands and chest should be stretched.
All these asanas are best for weight loss. Yoga will always be good for you every day and obesity will not bother you. Yoga is a very simple way of reducing weight and doing it you will feel frantic throughout the day.
READ THIS ALSO: